Our 3 imperatives
1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Remember words have the power to heal or hurt, build or destroy.
- Say only what you mean.
- Avoid using words to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.
- Use the power of your words in the direction of truth and love.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
2. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want.
- Take the time and effort to clearly communicate with others.
- Speak with clarity to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
- With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
3. Always Give Your Best
Recognise that we are all constantly changing.
- Understand that your best will vary from moment to moment
- It will change with your health, fatigue levels, understanding, and individual tasks
- Simply put, always give your best – no one can ask more than that of you.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead - US anthropologist & popularizer of anthropology (1901 - 1978)
Share with others and follow us on: